Chapter 27. Original GTK C Tutorial Credits
We would like to thank the following for their contributions to this text.
- Bawer Dagdeviren, email@example.com for the menus tutorial.
- Raph Levien, firstname.lastname@example.org
for hello world ala GTK, widget packing, and general all around wisdom.
He's also generously donated a home for this tutorial.
- Peter Mattis, email@example.com for the simplest GTK program..
and the ability to make it :)
- Werner Koch firstname.lastname@example.org for converting the original plain text to
SGML, and the widget class hierarchy.
- Mark Crichton email@example.com for the menu factory code,
and the table packing tutorial.
- Owen Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org for the EventBox widget section (and the
patch to the distro). He's also responsible for the selections code
and tutorial, as well as the sections on writing your own GTK widgets,
and the example application. Thanks a lot Owen for all you help!
- Mark VanderBoom email@example.com for his wonderful work on the
Notebook, Progress Bar, Dialogs, and File selection widgets. Thanks a
lot Mark! You've been a great help.
- Tim Janik firstname.lastname@example.org for his great job on the Lists
Widget. His excellent work on automatically extracting the widget tree
and signal information from GTK. Thanks Tim :)
- Rajat Datta email@example.com
for the excellent job on the Pixmap
- Michael K. Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org for info and code for popup menus.
- David Huggins-Daines email@example.com for the Range Widgets and Tree
- Stefan Mars firstname.lastname@example.org for the CList section.
- David A. Wheeler email@example.com for portions of the text on GLib
and various tutorial fixups and improvements.
The GLib text was in turn based on material developed by Damon Chaplin
- David King for style checking the entire document.
And to all of you who commented on and helped refine this document.