Chapter 27. Original GTK C Tutorial Credits
We would like to thank the following for their contributions to this text.
- Bawer Dagdeviren, firstname.lastname@example.org for the menus tutorial.
- Raph Levien, email@example.com
for hello world ala GTK, widget packing, and general all around wisdom.
He's also generously donated a home for this tutorial.
- Peter Mattis, firstname.lastname@example.org for the simplest GTK program..
and the ability to make it :)
- Werner Koch email@example.com for converting the original plain text to
SGML, and the widget class hierarchy.
- Mark Crichton firstname.lastname@example.org for the menu factory code,
and the table packing tutorial.
- Owen Taylor email@example.com for the EventBox widget section (and the
patch to the distro). He's also responsible for the selections code
and tutorial, as well as the sections on writing your own GTK widgets,
and the example application. Thanks a lot Owen for all you help!
- Mark VanderBoom firstname.lastname@example.org for his wonderful work on the
Notebook, Progress Bar, Dialogs, and File selection widgets. Thanks a
lot Mark! You've been a great help.
- Tim Janik email@example.com for his great job on the Lists
Widget. His excellent work on automatically extracting the widget tree
and signal information from GTK. Thanks Tim :)
- Rajat Datta firstname.lastname@example.org
for the excellent job on the Pixmap
- Michael K. Johnson email@example.com for info and code for popup menus.
- David Huggins-Daines firstname.lastname@example.org for the Range Widgets and Tree
- Stefan Mars email@example.com for the CList section.
- David A. Wheeler firstname.lastname@example.org for portions of the text on GLib
and various tutorial fixups and improvements.
The GLib text was in turn based on material developed by Damon Chaplin
- David King for style checking the entire document.
And to all of you who commented on and helped refine this document.